Nationally recognized tests available here in Lawton
Great Plains Technology Center is pleased to offer the following tests to businesses and citizens of Southwest Oklahoma:
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH tests – for more information visit: http://www.okcareertech.org/educators/assessments-and-testing/health-certification-project-hcp
OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR tests – for more information visit: http://www.okcareertech.org/educators/assessments-and-testing/health-certification-project-hcp
PARAPRO test – for more information visit: https://ets.org/parapro
PEARSON VUE tests
PROMETRIC ASE PROFESSIONAL tests
To schedule a test for The Oklahoma Department of Health and Department of Labor or Parapro tests please contact:
The Great Plains Technology Center Adult Career Development,
Building 100, Room 111 or call 250-5500
For information about Pearson Vue tests please call:
For information about PSI tests please complete the online registration form at PSI’s website:
GREAT PLAINS TESTING CENTER POLICIES
To maintain the integrity, confidentiality and validity of all Great Plains Technology Center administered tests, the following requirements apply:
- Depending on the certification test, an examinee must bring one or more acceptable forms of identification in order to take a test. Acceptable government issued ID’s include: driver’s license, military ID, state ID, or passport.
- Birth certificates, employee IDs or temporary ID’s are not acceptable forms or identification.
- Allowable resource materials such as calculators, scratch paper and pencil may only be used in accordance to specific testing vendor regulations.
- Items prohibited in the Testing Center include: all electronic devices, watches, purses, backpacks, notepads and books.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Hats and outerwear must be removed.
- To ensure the safety of personal items, please them in your vehicle or at home.
- Violation of any of these policies may result in no admittance to the Testing Center, canceling the test score and forfeiture of any testing fees.
- A digital signature and photograph may be acquired as part of the check-in process.
- The Great Plains Testing Center is equipped with audio and video surveillance for testing security.